Hit your stretch goals.
Christopher’s clients come to him for the same reasons clients choose other Stewart McKelvey lawyers: They expect and deserve efficient and effective legal advice. Driven by the opportunity to create and achieve results, Christopher’s practice spans a variety of practices important to businesses and their owners, where he assists in bringing creative and practical client-focused solutions to the table.
In building his practice, Christopher has helped clients with matters such as:
- Business succession, Estate, and Trust planning and administration
- Corporate and commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructurings and reorganizations
- Asset acquisitions and divestitures
- Intellectual property (IP) licensing and advice
- Commercial real estate transactions
Areas of practice
- Property and Real Estate Development and Transactions
- Personal Services, including Estate and Trust Planning and Administration
- Owner Managed Business, including Business Succession Planning
- Technology, Intellectual Property, and Privacy
- Corporate Restructuring and Reorganizations