Sound, strategic advice.
As any business person will tell you, refinancing business loans is tough in today’s economy. But with John’s sound guidance and strategic advice, his clients are able to find alternative sources of financing as well as different financing options that keep their businesses moving in the right direction.
With in-depth knowledge of the local commercial real estate market, John works on a wide variety of matters for clients in the communications, food, manufacturing, retail, forestry and financial industries. Examples of his work include:
- Acting for industrial lenders securing mortgage loans over office buildings and shopping centres.
- Representing clients selling and/or purchasing residential and commercial real estate.
- Acting for developers in obtaining subdivision and zoning approvals.
- Representing clients in commercial and business transactions, such as buying and selling businesses.
Nova Scotia, 1988
New Brunswick, 1983
Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
Law Society of New Brunswick
Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick
University of New Brunswick, LL.B., 1982
University of New Brunswick, B.B.A., 1980
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, 2008
- Secretary and member, Board of Directors, Local Organizing Committee, Moncton 2010 IAAF World Junior Athletic Championships
Corporate / Commercial
- Best Lawyers: Real Estate Law, 2011-2012