Achieving the big picture goal.
Not all legal problems are alike; some are more complicated than others and often involve more than a strict legal solution. Tracey recognizes this and understands that the consequences of potential solutions need to be weighed. She strives to look at the big picture and achieves her clients’ goals by providing timely and practical advice.
Tracey’s clients come to her looking for value, from both quality and cost perspectives. Her client base primarily includes insurers and a post-secondary institution.
Areas of practice:
- General Litigation (including Insurance)
- Labour and Employment
- Human Rights
Prince Edward Island, 1995
Law Society of Prince Edward Island
University of New Brunswick, LL.B., 1994
University of New Brunswick, B.A., 1991
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Partnership Board, Stewart McKelvey, 2008 to present
- Board member, Sport PEI
- Best Lawyers: Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2006, 2008-2015
- Best Lawyers: Insurance Law, 2008-2015
- Best Lawyers: Personal Injury Litigation, 2008-2015
- Benchmark Canada, local litigation star (Civil Litigation, Labour and Employment, Insurance), 2012-2014
- Benchmark Canada, local litigation star (Labour and Employment, Insurance), 2015