WORKING TOGETHER FOR BETTER RESULTS.
There is a common thread among all Christa’s clients. They want efficient, cost-effective solutions and she collaborates with them to provide the level of service—and results—they require. Whether it is through a negotiated settlement or trial, she works tirelessly to obtain excellent results for all of her clients.
Christa works with insurers, construction companies, investment firms, and both local and multinational companies on a wide variety of issues. Examples of her work include:
- Appointed pursuant to section 63(3) of the Judges Act to serve on an Inquiry Committee in relation to a Canadian Judicial Council matter.
- Successfully defending the inventors of Trivial Pursuit against a claim it had been invented by others.
- Successfully defending a constitutional challenge to the minor injury regulations – “the cap”.
- Defending a multinational company in a multimillion dollar recoupment action.
- Representing a large construction company in a defect claim.
- Representing a large engineering firm in a contract and negligence claim.
Areas of practice
- Litigation – Corporate / Commercial
- Construction Law
- Litigation – Commercial Insurance
- Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Class Actions
- Litigation – Class Actions