Gabriel is a bilingual business lawyer and a member of the Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador and the Quebec Bar. Gabriel joined our St. John’s office in 2011, and he regularly works on purchases and sales of businesses, secured financing matters, construction and infrastructure projects, commercial real estate transactions, contracts, as well as new business structures or corporate reorganizations. Gabriel works with small, medium-sized and larger businesses and, having completed two client secondments in his legal career, he has a good understanding of client expectations. Gabriel consistently strives to offer practical solutions and to deliver timely and efficient services, tailored to the client’s needs and business objectives.
By way of examples of representative matters, Gabriel:
- acts for a national wholesaler & retailer in various transactions, projects and contract matters;
- advises the contractor on a large-scale oil & gas infrastructure project;
- acts for a national restaurant franchisor in business and commercial real property acquisitions;
- helps Quebec-based clients with the set-up and growth of their Newfoundland & Labrador operations;
- helps our Atlantic Canada clients with projects and aspects of their operations in Quebec;
- acts for borrower and lender clients on commercial financings, including in the granting and taking of security over real and personal property in Newfoundland & Labrador; and
- works with local start-up clients, including in the media, technology and farming sectors.