Suite 1100, Cabot Place
100 New Gower St.
St. John’s, N.L.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Newfoundland and Labrador, 2020
Legal Assistant(s): Courtney Au
Sarah’s practice focuses on businesses and organizations of all shapes and sizes. Her clients know that she is prepared and honest, and that she takes time to understand their point of view before addressing how it intersects with the law. With practical experience working in businesses of all sizes, Sarah has a grounded understanding of the concerns and pressures that her clients face and an appreciation for what they deal with on a daily basis.
- Assisted companies with mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations;
- Incorporated, amalgamated, discontinued, imported, and exported corporations;
- Drafted and amended corporate by-laws for corporations and non-profits;
- Assisted with trademark applications;
- Prepared materials for clients, administrative boards and tribunals, arbitrators, the Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, and the Newfoundland and Labrador Court of Appeal;
- Prepared employment contracts;
- Responded to grievances and human rights complaints; and
- Acted for purchasers and vendors in both residential and commercial real property transactions.