Suite 1100, Cabot Place
100 New Gower St.
St. John’s, N.L.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Newfoundland and Labrador, 1997
Legal Assistant(s): Dedra Hickman
With a practice focused on insurance matters, Robert’s clients include automobile insurers, life and disability insurers and commercial general liability insurers. Some of the ways he has helped his clients are by:
- Representing automobile insurers in defence of claims involving third party liability, SEF 44 and Sections B and D.
- Representing life and disability insurers in defence of claims involving life insurance, disability insurance and accidental death and dismemberment.
- Acting for an insurer in a product liability claim against a major window manufacturer.
- Acting for an insurance provider in a case involving 12 passengers who were injured following a ferry accident.
- Acting for a major drug manufacturer in a product liability claim.