Karl is a trusted advisor to clients of all sizes and industries. Starting his career providing contracting and procurement advice to the Canadian Kandahar Provincial Reconstruction Team has equipped him with a unique ability to keep his legal advice pragmatic and economically-driven.
Karl’s representative experience includes:
- Acting as Canadian counsel to a multi-national oil and gas company.
- Acting for a chartered bank in financing two real estate developments.
- Representing the vendor in its sale of its interest in a fish processing organization.
- Representing the vendor in its sale of its interest in a concrete production organization.
- Advising and drafting corporate reorganization documents for tightly-held corporations of varying size.
- Advising clients on wills and estate planning matters.
- Drafting and advising on the creation of family trusts as part of corporate reorganizations and tax planning.
- Advising fish processors and aquaculture firms in acquisitions, dispositions, and financings.