600-1741 Lower Water Street
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Nova Scotia, 2019
Legal Assistant(s): Cynthia Robicheau
Coming from a competitive football background, Nico knows what it is like to work hard and be a part of a team with one common goal. He applies these habits towards his approach to his practice and meeting his clients’ objectives.
Nico has experience with:
- Real property transactions ranging from single property acquisitions or dispositions to more complex transactions involving multiple properties located in different jurisdictions throughout Canada.
- Due diligence and transactional work on financings/syndicated loans.
- Advising clients using financing for the purchase of businesses, real property or other assets.
- Assisting institutional and private lenders in secured financing agreements.
- Facilitating the purchase and sale of corporations and corporate assets of varying purchase prices.
- Negotiating and drafting key agreements ranging from Letters of Intent to Purchase Agreements.
- Consulting with start-ups from incorporation to initial public offerings and beyond.