Dylan assists clients to bring and defend actions predominately in the fields of maritime, transportation, environmental and natural resources law. He assists institutional clients in protecting their interests by seeking innovative solutions to the nuanced problems they face. By taking the time to immerse himself in the subject matter of each client’s business, Dylan is able to both communicate more efficiently, and represent his clients more effectively. Dylan has:
- Successfully advocated for a client seeking to hold polluting vessels responsible for the escape of hazardous materials into oceans waters;
- Advised clients of rights in maritime trade and shipping;
- Consulted natural resource-based client on scope contingency planning in the event of potential damages caused by catastrophic project failure;
- Successfully resolved a dispute for a development contractor seeking to hold sub-contractor responsible for sub-standard work;
- Successfully defended institutional retail clients in wrongful dismissal cases involving employees committing theft.