600-1741 Lower Water Street
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Nova Scotia, 2019
Kimberly has a background in public relations, business, and law and brings this experience to support the firm’s practice innovation and business development strategy firm-wide, including supporting initiatives in practice re-engineering, RFPs, process improvement, legal project management, document automation, technology, and pricing. Her experience includes:
- Coordinating responses to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, and Requests for Quotations, including supporting the development of alternative fee arrangements and customized pricing solutions.
- Conducting pricing and client-specific data analyses to inform strategic decision-making.
- Supporting training and coaching programs for practice innovation tools, such as document automation software, practice-specific technology, and financial dashboards.
- Supporting firm implementation of process improvement tools and technologies, including databases, transaction management software, and e-signature platforms.
- Researching the legal and operational implications of legal tech solutions and law reform opportunities.
- Developing legal analysis tools and decision trees to consider settlement outcomes.
- Supporting in-firm process improvement projects, including coordinating the development of standardized precedents, automated documents, fee estimate calculators, legal outcome analysis tools, and budget scoping tools.
- Developing tracking tools to provide high-level status updates for internal projects, corporate transactions, and banking clients.
- Supporting the assessment of diversified client offerings and technologically driven business development opportunities.