Suite 1100, Cabot Place
100 New Gower St.
St. John’s, N.L.
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Newfoundland and Labrador, 2018
Legal Assistant(s): Joanne Taylor
Insurers, businesses and employers hire Julie because she makes their legal issues a priority. She takes a pragmatic approach towards reaching resolutions throughout litigation files, while ensuring necessary work is completed in a high-quality, cost-effective and flexible manner. Julie works together with her clients and includes them in the problem-solving process, which is tailored to their specific needs and made as seamless as possible. She utilizes alternative dispute resolution including negotiation, mediation and settlement, and has appeared before provincial courts, supreme courts, appellate courts, inquiries, and administrative tribunals, to defend:
- Employers against human rights complaints
- Employers against grievances
- Companies and municipalities in contractual disputes
- Regional Health Authorities against medical malpractice claims
- Insurers against personal injury claims