Brittany works hard to listen to her clients in order to find a strategy and solution that works for them. By taking the time to determine the parameters of her clients’ problems and to understand their goals, Brittany strives to provide efficient and effective results for any situation. Brittany practices immigration, labour and employment law and provides legal advice including:
- Providing and implementing immigration strategies for corporations and individuals;
- Assisting with Labour Market Impact Applications, Work Permit applications and Business Visitor documentation;
- Advising on permanent residency options and requirements;
- Guiding employers on their responsibilities when hiring and employing foreign workers; and
- Acting as immigration representative on various applications for temporary workers and prospective permanent residents;
- Supporting employers and individuals with issues of workplace accommodation, claims of discrimination, termination and wrongful dismissal, labour relations, grievances, and arbitrations.