David practices primarily in the fields of commercial litigation, insurance law, municipal law and class actions. He has worked with businesses, insurers, municipalities and public authorities throughout the dispute resolution process. He prides himself on being a strong advocate and an effective communicator, and is committed to serving his clients to the highest standards in a responsive and efficient manner.
David’s experience includes:
- Providing research and analytical support in a multi-jurisdictional class action involving claims relating to the interpretation of insurance contracts.
- Contributing to defence strategy through analysis of several issues in class actions procedure and insurance law.
- Assisted a commercial landlord with identifying and pursuing legal remedies for the breach of a commercial lease agreement, including the preparation of an application to court and a civil claim.
- Attending discoveries in insurance matters to prepare key fact chronologies and reports detailing discovery evidence and assessing witness credibility.
- Preparing written submissions in support of various applications to court, including a successful application to set aside a notice to admit.