Working with clients such as retailers, manufacturers, entrepreneurs, service providers, financing companies, technology firms, and energy companies, Daniela helps her clients navigate the complicated worlds of intellectual property disputes, arbitration proceedings, corporate commercial disputes, and class action suits. She has:
- Acted in one of the most high-profile intellectual property cases brought in Atlantic Canada over trademarks and related copyrights.
- Acted for an international energy firm in a large-scale project to address environmental, regulatory, and stakeholder disputes.
- Acted in cross-border, multi-jurisdictional proceedings involving trade, marketing, and financing disputes.
- Acted for a European-based multinational company in a dispute over the manufacture and supply of large-scale equipment in Canada.
- Acted for a Nova Scotia company and its affiliates as part of an international, multi-firm legal team in connection with disputed assets and transactions of over $1 billion.