Suite 601, Blue Cross Centre
644 Main St.
With a keen interest in all things business and a background in startup formation and financing, Jordan assists entrepreneurs, companies and investors with all of their corporate and commercial needs. He has acted for clients in traditional industries as well as the high-growth technology sector, including software, e-commerce, 3D printing/additive manufacturing, social media, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, fintech and internet of things device companies. Jordan has experience working on a variety of securities and mergers and acquisitions matters in the corporate space, having acted for both acquirers and targets as well as companies and investors. Throughout his career, he has worked on the following select transactions:
- Acquisition of client by U.S.-based software holding company for US$45M in cash;
- Three-cornered amalgamation involving client and subsequent US$12M investment in resulting entity;
- Acquisition of client by TSX-listed issuer for C$16M in cash;
- Acquisition of software client by one of the largest U.S. technology companies for consideration of US$12.6M;
- US$4M Series C transaction involving “pull through” share exchange structure to incentivize existing investors to participate in the round;
- US$3M investment by German manufacturing client in Canadian startup;
- Acquisition of client by TSX-V-listed issuer in part cash, part share consideration deal; and
- 12+ early stage financing rounds (Seed and Series A), the majority of which were priced rounds, with the remainder being convertible note or SAFE rounds.