Suite 1100, Cabot Place
100 New Gower St.
St. John’s, N.L.
Neil works with clients on a broad range of issues, including purchasing and developing property, secured financing, business acquisition and divestiture, resolving business disputes, drafting contracts and transaction documents, and providing advice on all types of bankruptcy matters. His clients include:
- Legal counsel to the auditor general, Humber Valley Paving Inquiry
- Legal counsel to the attorney general, Humber Valley Resort Bankruptcy
- Banks and lenders
- Owners of large, medium and small businesses
- Other law firms
- Trustees in bankruptcy from major and mid-sized accounting firms
- Heavy equipment manufacturers