600-1741 Lower Water Street
Fraser works with clients on a wide variety of issues, including real estate acquisitions, dispositions and financing, commercial leasing, and general commercial matters such as formation, organization, contract compliance and employment. A few examples of his work include acting as one of the leads in:
- The acquisition by Sobeys of the assets of Canada Safeway for approximately $5.8 billion.
- The sale leaseback transaction between Sobeys and Crombie REIT with respect to 70 properties and proceeds of approximately $990 million.
- The formation of Crombie REIT, a complex transaction involving the movement of hundreds of millions of dollars.
- The acquisition of 61 properties by Crombie REIT for an acquisition cost of $430 million.
- The acquisition of the casinos in Nova Scotia by Great Canadian Casino Corporation, which involved a unique tax saving structure.