Working with a diverse group of clients which include government and quasi-government bodies, professional associations, boards of directors, construction firms, vendors and purchasers of businesses, some of the examples of the services Fred has performed for his clients include:
- Obtained largest costs award in a New Brunswick trial decision for client in major construction case
- Acting as legal counsel to a high profile advisory board appointed to give strategic advice to the lenders and creditors of a large industrial/construction venture.
- Drafting and guiding private acts through the legislative process for 10 professional associations.
- Acting as counsel to receivers and trustees on significant insolvency cases.
- Serving as litigation counsel in the successful defence of a $48 million legal action involving the largest private construction project in the province.