Danick is dedicated to understanding the specific needs and objectives of his business and estate clients. His approach is centered around finding tailored and effective solutions that align with their unique circumstances. Utilizing his keen attention to detail and strong work ethic, Danick consistently strives to achieve his clients’ desired outcomes.
Danick has experience with:
- Assisting clients with the purchase and sale of businesses, including reviewing and drafting asset purchase agreements, share purchase agreements, corporate documents, diligence reports, and ancillary documents.
- Assisting clients in the context of developing and amending corporate structures, including reviewing and drafting share structures and shareholders’ agreements.
- Assisting clients with tax-driven corporate reorganizations.
- Assisting clients with various commercial agreements.
- Assisting clients with estate and probate matters, including reviewing and drafting last wills and testaments, powers of attorney, applications for letters of administration, applications for letters probate, and applications under the Enduring Powers of Attorney Act.