With a focus on litigation, Kali works diligently for her clients to provide timely solutions to complex legal matter. Kali understands the legal practice is always evolving and strives to ensure her practice is up-to-date with professional standards and client expectations. She recognizes how complicated and time-consuming the legal process can be, and works to provide an individualized experience that both minimizes stress and achieves desirable outcomes. She finds creative solutions that are economical and satisfactory, to ensure her clients feel empowered and in control.
Kali’s experience includes:
- Participating in discoveries and preparing key fact chronologies for various insurance clients
- Conducting research and preparing draft submissions to matters before the Utility and Energy Review Board.
- Assisting clients with a residential tenancy matter, making submissions on their behalf, and drafting necessary materials.
- Conducting research and preparing client updates on tax consequences/options for a residential property.
- Conducting research to assist in advising on an Access to Information and Privacy Request.