600-1741 Lower Water Street
Language(s) spoken: English
Bar Admission(s): Nova Scotia, 2010
Legal Assistant(s): Renee Stuckless
Todd works with a client base which includes industrial and manufacturing clients, utilities, energy companies, retailers, service companies, consultancies and technology companies. Some of the ways he has helped these clients are by:
- Developing contracting strategies for large-scale projects and for business structures including corporate and contractual joint ventures.
- Developing project implementation frameworks and strategies.
- Advising on supply and supply chain arrangements and master service agreement arrangements.
- Advising on long-term service contracts and arrangements.
- Advising on the efficient management and allocation of contractual risk.
- Drafting shipbuilding and ship construction contracts.
- Drafting multi-tier contract arrangements that allow for efficient flow down of ultimate customer requirements and terms while protecting the interests of the prime or head contractor.
- Managing and resolution of contract performance issues and disputes.
- Assisting with the purchase or sale of businesses and business assets.
- Advising on shore-based and offshore construction contracts for industrial facilities and infrastructure installations.
- Advising on industrial security matters including security screening, security clearances for personnel, controlled goods requirements and document safeguarding capabilities.