Sarah is a fierce advocate. She works with her clients to implement strategic, practical, and effective solutions to complex legal disputes. Sarah is an advisor both before problems arise and throughout the course of litigation. She has appeared in all levels of Court in Nova Scotia. Her civil litigation practice includes:
- commercial litigation, including contract claims, business disputes, oppression remedy litigation, and product liability;
- construction law, builders’ liens, and tendering issues;
- defamation and copyright claims, including advice on media law issues;
- real property disputes and environmental litigation; and
- negligence claims against professionals.