Stewart McKelvey represents clients in many of the most sophisticated real property transactions in the region. Our lawyers draw upon their unique and extensive experiences to handle all aspects of real property – from initial structure, joint-venture arrangements and acquisition, development, financing, management and disposition.
A cross-functional team approach leveraging the skillset of Stewart McKelvey’s Tax; Energy, Environmental & Natural Resources; Banking & Financing; Bankruptcy, Receivership & Insolvency and other practice groups ensures a 360-degree service offering.
Throughout the year, our real property lawyers provide written insights and updates on recent case law and legislation in the region and beyond. To learn more about relevant topics, click on one of the following titles:
- Regulations and other considerations: further impacts of the Prohibition of Residential Property by Non-Canadians Act
- Provincial Non-Resident Deed Transfer Tax Guidelines
- Renoviction Ban lifted: the renoviction procedure in Nova Scotia
- A new provincial deed transfer tax and property tax regime for non-residents of Nova Scotia
- Mortgage Regulation Act – The New Regime is Here
- Saint John
- St. John's